About The Church
The church was rebuilt in 1878. The reredos and east window were commissioned in the 1960s. 'The east window depicting Christ in a vesica of cherubs' wings and the five painted reredos panels representing the Crucifixion, Annunciation and Nativity are by Henry Harvey. From the churchyard can be seen glorious views down the Irfon Valley. The church is open for worship with services at 11.00 am on the 2nd and 4th Sundays, except from May to August when the 4th Sunday service is held at Llanynis The Church registers date from 1684 (facsimiles held at St. Mary’s).
To find the church turn south onto Hospital Road off the A483 in Builth Wells; continue for one mile and turn left at the sign for Maesmynis. The church is at the crest of the hill.
Our Regular Sunday Worship
Every 2nd Sunday Matins at 11.00
Every 4th Sunday Eucharist at 11.00 (Sept to May)
On a Fifth Sunday:
11.00 United Benefice Eucharist in Alltmawr